Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

prom hair ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Help me please~!!!! View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Help me please~!!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prom hair ideas
    Posted: March 17 2002 at 2:12pm
Hi gals! Okay im a freshman and I`m going to prom now i dont want to go overboard because its like my first year and i dont want people beinglike uh what is she doin....well im getting my hair professionally done of course but i dont knoe exactly what to do yet!! Las time for a formal i had it up and in curls i liked it but i wasnt in love with it or something what are other ideas!! I need some my hair is a little below my shoulders and knda wavy but i usually straighten it
Amy Leigh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2002 at 11:37am
ok--i am a senior and i don`t know why people get so upset. who cares if people talk about you. they wish they would have been asked to prom when they were freshman--tell them to get lost.
about the hair, i don`t know. i am having the same problem. i don`t know either. i have hair to a little below my shoulders too. i don`t know what to tell you. sorry. but good luck and have fun!!!!
punkster19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkster19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 5:54pm
Okay chick, for one calm down... your starting to sound ditzy. Second. What styles are you interested in?
What I liked to do when my hair was longer, is take a pick and make little rows and seperate them with a pin, or twist them and pin them down. Then I would curl random strands to give my hair a little body. Thats what I used to do, but you could do your length of hair in many different ways, so check out different styles and decide what your most interested in.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic