Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Botox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ilovemyself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 3:00am
Hi

please also be aware of if you think that you go through this procedure and you think that it will be painless that it may or may not be. in the legs and in a high dozage situation is painful.

i have been awake through this process and asleep through it too. when your awake you can feel whats going on especially when it hits a muscle.

if you are scared of going through this process but need to have confidence in yourself and always tell the truth to the people around you.

if you are a bit of a wimp like myself well just take a dvd player and family guy or the simpsons on dvd.

p.s always remember that when its over were all on the same team and that you,ll look or be able to walk run or swim more easy. all dependant on the area were its done
ilovemyself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovemyself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2007 at 3:01am
I also believe that plastic surgery is wrong and should only be used in extreme cases
Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2007 at 10:01am

Do you actually use the soap in the box or just stand on it?  Funny that the same gender that gave women body issues to begin with would preach about  "natural Beauty".  Sooo sorry that it offends your delicate sensibilities  that here in the 21st century women are taking advantage of science, not tfor the benifit of men, but for ourselves...i bet you have an anti-abortion sticker on your bumper. 

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2007 at 12:11pm
ilovemyself, I'm just curious-why would you post about a non-cosmetic use of Botox in a thread about Botox in a cosmetic surgery forum? I am really happy for you that this method is assisting you, but I think most folks come to this forum to learn about cosmetic procedures, seek advice, etc.
Follow Your Bliss
Happycat1970 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happycat1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 4:27pm
I get it on $10 / unit fridays! Denver area.

so I get like 20-22 units for crows feet and smile lines under my eyes. they usually dont like to go under the eye since its delicate but I ask to go as low and into the tender area as they can. Its $14/unit if I dont go on fri so I make my appt early. And they gove a free 5 unit touch up 2 weeks later if you arent happy. thats a huge deal.

1 place I called was $16 a unit.
I love it and it makes me feel comfident and Not always "tired" looking which I hated. It last a full 3 months and starts wearing off and gone by 5 months.

Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:09pm
Does anyone know of a good botox doctor in the New Jersey area?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic