Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

questions for braids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zperry15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zperry15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions for braids
    Posted: April 06 2006 at 5:18pm
Ive been growing my hair since February 15th 06 and my hair currently is 1 1/2 inches long. im trying to get braids but can anyone tell me products i should use to stimulate hair growth or any methods that you might have. I basically want to know what i could do to get 1 inch per month of growth. And for the people with braids what do u do to maintain them meaning oils,moisturizers,shampoo's, and things to keep the scalp from itching with braids like the braid spray, what do u use and how do u use it. Thanks!
Be Fresh
Fineese273 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fineese273 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 6:13pm
gueye hair growth pruducts, look it up on google, right now the best product is the gueye hair growth pills which cost 16.99
RePrEsEnTinG BrOoKlYn ;-)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2006 at 8:13am
just let ur hair grow naturally cuz that ugly phase will pass eventually
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
FloridazFinest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloridazFinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2006 at 9:40pm

my hair seems like its takin forever to grow too. it seems like it aint gonna get past an inch

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic