Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom Hairstyle-DOWN!!!-w/a strapless dress!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom Hairstyle-DOWN!!!-w/a strapless dress!
    Posted: April 13 2002 at 4:56pm
I have fairly long hair, its kinda wavy naturally but I wear it Strait! and dont think i want it curly for prom so count that out. ;) but i do wear it curly sometimes, just put gel in it and scrunch it like once and itll be like totally curly. My hair is red too. naturally -not fake died dark red. Some bad pics are at http://www.geocities.com/hersheywa/Michele.html
So let me know of ANY ways i can wear my hair DoWn on prom, but still having it look special! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Michele*
andi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 2:21pm
My suggestion, don`t mess about with it LOL I assume you are the readhed in the group pic?

Try just pulling the front sections back over your head and securing them with a nice clip/bow. Just `cause everybody else goes overboard for their prom doesn`t mean that simple doesn`t look good....
''A single open mind
can open any door'
Sonia Rutstein
michele View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 6:35pm
hey, thanks.
anyone else? ideas? even somethin simple haha
ANGEL_EYEZ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANGEL_EYEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 3:38pm
SINCE U LOOK LIKE U USUALLY WEAR YOUR HAIR DOWN, PICK IT UP FOR PROM. THAT WOULD "ACCENTUATE" A STRAPLESS DRESS. pLUS IT`LL LOOK REALLY ELEGANT ON YOU.
beckygrl@loveable View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckygrl@loveable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2002 at 4:41pm
Hi, I think that if you wear your hair curly but only half up_put some two large diamond combs to pull it back but leave it down.
person View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 3:24pm
try this, i think it would go beautiful with your red hair.

pull some strands of hair in front of your face

pul your hair ito a half pony at the back of your head, leaving alot down on the back.

scrunchie your hair tightly (one that matches your hair)

twist the pony loosely and form a simple bun. let some hair fall off of it. secure with bobypins or hair clips.

curl the hair that is left down and the hair coming off of your bun. curl the front too ( all into ringlettes)
spray with hair spray.

hope this works, i wanted to do my hair like this for my graduation coming up but my hair is too short

good luck and have fun!!!! :)
megstar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2002 at 1:43pm
Easy answer to an easy question. I do this to my hair every day and I love it. Try getting some layers (short and subtle if you are not daring...not chunky though) then blow dry your hair upside down. Add a SMALL amount of Fudge Shaper (somewhat expensive, $12, but lasts a long time and smells great) to the ends of your hair then curl OUT with a medium sized curling iron. Add a head band or a fake flower behind your hair if you want. Try a sidepart too. Good luck :)
Tiffani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 4:25pm
hey i`m in the same boat my hair is just like yours and i have no ideas what so ever to do with it but i think i might just leave it down and make it a lil curly i dunno yet but if you find something good maybe you could pass it on to me :) thanxs bye bye
Tiffani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 4:26pm
hey i`m in the same boat my hair is just like yours and i have no ideas what so ever to do with it but i think i might just leave it down and make it a lil curly i dunno yet but if you find something good maybe you could pass it on to me :) thanxs bye bye
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic