Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weird skin color

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 11:21pm
Dr. Unorthidox:  no, i'm not black, i'm egyptian...so see, caramel is pretty close to the color of my skin (i'm golden/olive/tan/whatever lol)... and thanks so much for the sweet compliment , ur very nice as well and u truely deserve the appreciation of everyone around u 

palikane:  yeah that's not comforting at all, u should get it checked out asap.. any discoloration in the skin should always be checked out, it's not always just something on the surface.. best of luck
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 11:22pm
and btw, i meant nothing by the bold type lol.. the posting code wouldn't cooperate with me
Dr. Unorthidox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Unorthidox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 9:55am

Cool.......

Far far back in my lines one of my ancestors were egyptian........but it was too far away to be passed down to me lucky you!

I heard you were in college! If I were you I would not even be on this site....Or I would be a very mean person from stress.Your very good!....

If your wandering how I know this is cause I lurk everywhere

I heard purple skin meant blood issues......poor circulations or low vitamins......

I am not an expert.......so don't take my word for it......

Edited by Dr. Unorthidox
This user has left to find something he has never found..Bye!!!
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 10:49am
yo wtf.

caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:18am
If you're asian it could be the 'akachan' it's a birthmark found in people of asian descent. Usually it will go away with age, but oftentimes that's what it might be, but you would know because you would have been born with it.
http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by NDGthaDon NDGthaDon wrote:

yo wtf.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic