Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! I want plain medium ash brown hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zippysuzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippysuzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! I want plain medium ash brown hair
    Posted: April 17 2006 at 10:02pm

Help!  I want my hair back to it's normal colour Medium Ash Brown.  Just plain old boring ash brown.

I have tried the Nice and Easy Medium Ash Brown and it turns out a reddish brown (I thought Ash took the red tone out byt not with that).  I called Clairol and they told me to take Dark Brown colour and put 2 oz. of shampoo in the dye bottle along with everything else but hair after a couple days went back to in between a golden and red brown.  I need the plain brown with no gold or red tones and wonder what I should do.

Should I try the Natural Medium Ash brown again or would appreciate any advice in advance to return to my natural color Ash Brown.  The Ash Brown brings out the green/blue hue of my eyes and suits me so much better.

Appreciate replies with suggestions.  My hair is short sort of bob just below my ears and is growing out.  I want to grow out a bit longer but not much....just a little.

I look good also with Highlights in Summer as I tan quite easily but in winter the highlighted hair does no justice.

Thanks, Susan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic