Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TrOpIcAl?!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TrOpIcAl?!?
    Posted: June 16 2002 at 4:32pm
Hey everybody!
:) This year for prom I have a BRITE pink and orange tropically flowered dress. For my hair I was tousled waves and curls...like the ones you get after you`ve been at the beach all day! does anyone know how I oculd get that? I heard about some sort of "sea salt" infuser or sumthin, but i dont know waht that is!! lol! If anybody has ANY ideas at all can you pleze help me!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
oOoStArSpArKoOo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOoStArSpArKoOo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2002 at 6:56pm
Sea salt infuser...I`m not sure what that is:(, are you talking about something like Bumble and Bumble`s Sea Spray?¿
:|Go to http://www.bumbleandbumble.com then go to styling (in the navigation bar at the top) and I think it`s one of the products listed towards the end...
:)If you don`t have a place that sells Bumble and Bumble stuff near you(I`m guessing you don`t have time to order from someplace online(:DI don`t even know if they have it online)) then I think there is something similar by that one company(I`m being spcific aren`t I?¿)that has all the products(you can get them at wal-mart)with names like Platinum Blonde and stuff but I don`t know anything about the company or the product, but maybe someone else here has a clue what I`m talking about and can give you some more info:D.
:DHope this helps!:D
StArSpArK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic