Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cowgirl_4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowgirl_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: April 19 2006 at 5:55pm
my prom is may 5th and i don't know what to do with my hair. i want it all up and kind of curly. my dress is a navy blue halter top with three flowers on the lower back and a slit up the back to the middle of the back of my thigh. my hair is long and blonde it has about every shade of blonde in it and straight. please help!
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 2:43am

Your dress sounds lovely and so does your hair.  I hope you have a wonderful night!

Have you ever styled your hair curly before?  If I were you, I would consider a "messy" up do (like a chignon with the ends kept loose and a few loose strands at the front) with the ends curled loosely with tongs.  What sort of styles are you thinking of?

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
cowgirl_4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowgirl_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 6:58am

i have styled my hair currly before. i was trying to find some thing diferent than what i have done before wich was a high pony tail with all my hair curly and sitting on the top of my head.

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 8:20am
In that case I would try a loose bun or chignon after you've curled your hair.  Put your hair in a ponytail at medium height with a band that blends into your hair colour, then use kirby grips to pin up random strands, leaving some looser than others so that the overall effect is soft.  Experiment and see what you like.  The best time to do it is when your hair's a couple of days "old" (i.e. in need of a wash) as it tends to stay in place better then.  Good luck!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic