Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wu-Tang Clan vs G-Unit

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Who do you think is better?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [79.31%]
6 [20.69%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Knives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wu-Tang Clan vs G-Unit
    Posted: April 20 2006 at 5:58pm
*Hyperlink not workin*

But this idea was from another fourm

But who you think is better?
blackmagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 6:59pm
what kind of comparison is this i think wu tang is much better
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 1:57pm
yea but i go g-unit
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

bLaZe332 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bLaZe332 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2006 at 10:30pm
GGGG-UNIT
http://myspace.com/datnigeriann****
CommonSENSE101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CommonSENSE101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2006 at 8:15pm
Wu-tang had like 30 people in they squad and all of em' could rap....u never find nething like tht
The most important time in history is, NOW, the present
So count your blessings cause time can't define the essence..
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 11:06pm
This comparison is rediculous.
Comparing the group that made 90's Hip-Hop to G-Unit who did, well nothing.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 10:41pm
Wu-Tang no question.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2007 at 9:29am

Is this serious? Wu-Tang

Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 3:28pm
BOSS
Anybody love boss? back in 93....I already know some folks say she was frontin, but remeber Pac never shot anybody, or sold drugs!!! Remeber what he said about how the older homies in the hood took the drugs back they gave him to sale, cuz he was not a drug dealer. But he was close enough to the reality that he could use urban eloquence to express the experience. Edgar Alan Poe never killed some one and hid the body under floor boards, but he is a legendary poet that we have to stdy in school to this very day....he wrote the.............
Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart"

slp

Anyway I came across an article talking about her health, and it made me sad. Her lyrics were from my alter ego. No female did what she did. I love Quenn Latifah, Yo Yo MC Lyte, even Monie Love, but Boss was str8 snappin, and she spoke every word I have ever wanted to speak about shisety men, and silly actin gold diggin females.

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 9:32pm
Thats like comparing Shaq to Steve nash, different players at different positions.
CrazyChica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyChica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2007 at 7:15pm
U guys are only saying Wu - Tang because they are older and been around longer. G-Unit ALL DAY!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by CrazyChica CrazyChica wrote:

U guys are only saying Wu - Tang because they are older and been around longer. G-Unit ALL DAY!

AYODead
Baby SHHHH!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:10pm
he must be a big fan of 50 to say that but I'm a big fan of g-unit
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:14pm
I like Method, period
36 chambers
Wu-tang

Edited by Anomis - June 13 2007 at 4:16pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 8:14am
I actually like 50 Cent but G-unit's quality of lyrics is not on par with wu-tangs especially GZA and Ghostface.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic