Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for formal hairstyles!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mikalah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikalah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for formal hairstyles!!
    Posted: September 15 2002 at 4:42pm
Hey i am looking for something original to do to my hair for homecoming!! i have long blonde hair thats fairly thick. I dont want to standard twisties and curls hairstyle... so reply if you have a new, different, original, and modern up-do!
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2002 at 11:25am
This is a very pretty, but also very modern, updo and works well with long, thick hair.
1) Part hair down the center
2) section off a part on each side from your crown down to your ears, keeping the center part in.
3) With each section, twist it towards the scalp and away from the face. Do this on both sides.
4) Take the twists and twist them together into a bun at the crown of your head.
5) Divide the hair at the back of your head down the center.
6) Divide the hair on the right side in half
7) Take the half furthest from the center part (sorry if this is confusing 8) ) and twist it counterclockwise and upwards. Wrap it around the bun.
8 ) Repeat with the other half
9) Repeat on the other side, but twist the sections to the left
10) Pin the bun down.
~Hairdesigner~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic