Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colour match help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colour match help needed
    Posted: April 29 2006 at 5:57pm

I've matched a US Bohyme 1b and M4/30 perfectly to a clients hair today. Unfortunately, she wants it in French Refined and the M4/30 isn't available.

As I'm a novice with Bohyme, can anyone tell me if there is another good match for this colour? The 4 alone looks just too dark.

Alternatively, could Amanda or Leelou advise me if there is a good match in the Celebrity Elite? I'll go ahead with the US 1b and just re-match the M4/30. The 4 looks quite close (in celeb elite) but obviously just lacks the golden tone.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 3:06pm
Can anyone help with this? I would hugely appreciate it.
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:21pm
I use the celeb elite and the #4 is a lot lighter than the usual #4, xx
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:40pm

Great. Thanks.

On the same note, what do you recommend for a 'normal' 613 ie white blonde? The Celeb Elite comes up quite yellow (ordered it once and it was really quite different to the generic 613 and an inappropriate match for the client). Do you think the 22 is less yellowy?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic