Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a new hair style/cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
XxToTheEndxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XxToTheEndxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a new hair style/cut
    Posted: May 03 2006 at 2:30pm

Okay i have let my hair grow out alot, and i dyed it a deeper red (which unfortunatly turned it almost purple.. considering my naurtal hair color is red.bad idea.) and i have black on the underside of my hair.. but im getting bored with it

i want to keep my part that i  have (yes i have the side bangs..*sigh*) , im not sure what to do tho, i like the choppy look and maybe add a funky bleach job.. of some sorts.. i dunno i really need some inspiration here, ive been slacking =] so PLEASE HELP!! thank you = }

anything that is unique, im not into the extremely classic looks im edgy hehe lol

thank you <3 Khrystle

~*.Sticks and Stones will break my bones...But my words will forever burn you.*~
lilmizzsexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmizzsexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 6:26pm
i think this hairstyle frames your face nicely, although if your more edgy it depends on how short or long you want the cut to be.  i have a friends who is like punk rocker and she had a kind of pixie cut basically its short...the back is up to her neck and just above the ears and she dyed it blonde at the front and a blueish black at the back (weird...dont ask me why)  lol anywho, you can pretty much do anything like a layered bob and dye it strawberry blond...good luck Smile
you know you love me *mwa*
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 2:37pm
how about this style?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic