Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!! :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!! :)
    Posted: April 14 2003 at 3:21pm
So this is prom #3 for me, and I have never had a hairstyle that I've loved. Since this is my last year, I think it would be just great to find one. I usually go for more "out there" hairstyles rather than the usual curls, but I'm flexible. Also - my dress is white satin with a beaded empire and a bustled back with sequins. (if you want to look at it http://www.davidsprom.com/dresses_detail.jsp?&stid=38&pid2=0&pg=Handbags - go for it) I don't know, I guess I'm just out of ideas and I really want this prom to be perfect :) Please help me if you have any ideas!! Thank you!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 7:21pm
Hi,

Can you please post how long your hair is and the texture? Also, when you say "out there" do you mean really edgy or just wild? Finally, do you want an updo or a half up/half down do?

Let us know and I will post some suggestions.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:00pm
Well, I have dark brown straight hair that goes a little below my shoulders. And by "out there" I mean more on the edgy side, but my hair dressers just can never seem to get it right! :) Also! I've changed the dress I am getting, now I am wearing this http://www.davidsprom.com/dresses_detail.jsp?stid=8&prodgroup=9&pid2=36 without the shawl. If you have any ideas for what I could do with my hair I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you so much!!
Lindsay
Lindsay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:15pm
and i'd rather have an updo :)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2003 at 7:12pm
Gorgeous dress.

Well I just posted a new style
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip3550.htm
that would look great with your dress. The key to the style is to start with a high ponytail near the top of your crown.

One thing to always remember about updos. If you start with a ponytail at the top of your crown you can do all sorts of things with it from wearing it like the messy bun I just posted or pinning the ponytail into a circle of 1" barrel curls.

I will be posting more styles and articles tomorrow.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic