Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sandals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tinymom05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinymom05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sandals
    Posted: May 05 2006 at 11:26am
Hi all. i bought a cute pair of nike sandals and they are white. I keep my feet clean but they always end up black on the inside a little and dirty. Does anyone else have this? I am thinking i should have bought darker sandals but i really love white they are cute and go with everything, and i see lots of people with white sandals and wonder if it is just me.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 3:07am
I have no idea how people keep any white shoes clean-- I've never been able to!  Feet are just too low to the ground to be wearing white :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:44pm
Well that depends. Do you have sweaty feet. If you do, the humidity is what attracts the dirt to you feet and therefor to your sandals. If that is the case, just buy some roll-on anti-perspirant. Put it on your feet and wait for it to dry. Your feet will not sweat, and your shoes won't get dirty, and your feet won't be stinky LOL! Hope that helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic