Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What’s everyone’s skin care regimen?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hunniebk17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunniebk17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What’s everyone’s skin care regimen?
    Posted: May 06 2006 at 12:40pm

Hey I just thought I'd start a thread with everyone's daily skin care regimen! Hopefully alot of information will be provided! So please feel free to post here! Vitamins, Cleansers, Toners, Astringents, Moisturizers,Facials, Suncreen, Body cleansers and anything else! K lata Good people!!

caramel21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:27am

Mine is using proactive solution and skin lighteners from a company called opaltech77 that sells various products online. I wear the mask overnight which has lactic acid, kojic acid and arbutin, and use proactive in the day time. I mix the lightening powder with water and a little bit of the proactive solution and rub that into my skin.   I put their link in my signature so people from here can check them out.

http://stores.ebay.com/opaltech77_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfclZ4QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQtZkm
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:15pm
o
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic