Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Self-esteem Boost ^_^

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Self-esteem Boost ^_^
    Posted: May 07 2006 at 2:52am

We hit a couple of yard sales today, and I got lots of clothes.  Most of the shirts I got were size M, and the pants I got were size 10, 'cause I figured if they didn't quite fit yet I could hold onto them until they did.  Well, I don't consider myself a "real" 10 yet, 'cause I doubt the ones I got will fit around that time of month, but I was able to get into every piece of clothing I bought, and the pants zipped without a struggle ^_^v !  "Real" 10 or not, I feel all happy and boingy now ^_^ .

When I stepped on my scale today, it waffled, as usual :-P , but in general its news seemed good-- it was weighing me anywhere between 120-123 ^_^ .  I also measured myself today, and I guess it's good that the measurements have gone down from last time, but I'm a bit distressed over the fact my body is somehow getting out of proportion now :-( .  My current measurements are 38-30-38.  My waist used to always be 10-12" smaller than my hips before, but not lately :-( .  *wonders why*

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic