Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demi Moore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demi Moore
    Posted: May 07 2006 at 6:14am
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 6:55am
That's great news! Her hair is too gorgeous to keep short!
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 1:51am
Does anybody have a good pic of Demi's hair at its longest?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 2:52am

DemiMoore004_600h.jpg

demi_moore_3657.jpg

I loved her hair this long.Its stunning.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 4:08am

That second pic really is great. Quite a contrast to this:

http://www.baldrus.com/images/demi_moore.jpg

Edited by fatmoogas
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 1:38pm
I'm not a big fan of ultra long on most folks but Demi is one of the exceptions. She looks awesome with waist-length hair. She also has the features to wear ultra short as well (not bald). I've liked the styles that have been above chin length or below mid-back. I'd say keep it really long or go really short, either way she stands out.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 4:22pm
Let's hope she grows it a lot longer!
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2006 at 12:34am
She has always had great hair but she is looking a little rough in that first picture, Ashton must be wearing her out!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 8:26am
I like the really long hair, but I especially like it when it's all bouncy, instead of dead-straight.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 12:52pm
     Methinks Demi has made a phenomenal hair improvement over the last year. About a year ago, Demi shortened and layered (destroyed?) her silken locks, and looked as if she had fallen victim to hedge clippers. I figured that she was headed the way of most women over 40, but luckily she seems to have realized just what a breathtaking asset her long hair is. Blessings, Bob Thumbs Up

Edited by Bob S - May 25 2006 at 12:53pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 2:55pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2006 at 4:41pm
Pity those pictures that LHD put up have disappeared.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 6:36am
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:30pm
I love Demi with long hair!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 8:11am
horselover I agree with you also.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 9:16am
Nine months later and Demi Moore's hair still looks amazing.

Seraphina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seraphina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 5:59pm
She looks good with longer hair. I can see any of the photographs though :(
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 9:21pm
Still long, but looking a bit stringy; a little trim would help.

demi-jounee.JPG

I'm still trying to find that website that showed that her movies took in more money when her hair was short than when it was long.  She still looks awesome.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic