Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

seasons?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stickiky18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickiky18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: seasons?
    Posted: May 08 2006 at 4:38pm
i was wondoring if its truth that your hair grows faster in the summer because of the heat making more blood circulate threw ur hair?
im the king of the dirty see me seated in the thrown overuled other dudes like cesaer did rome
Sugarloaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarloaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 1:33am
Mine definitely grows faster in the summer.  It seems to have started a spurt already.  I've always put it down to an increase in sunlight as that also produces more vitamins that are also good for the skin and nails.  Think of your hair as a precious garden plant that grows better in sunlight than shade.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 5:12am
I just had HUGE growth last month, and it is winter here now. So, in my case, warmth doesn't equal faster growth.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 9:00am
Mine seems to grow faster the more active I am and the more I excercise.
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic