Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Grad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Grad
    Posted: August 29 2003 at 2:30pm
In Irleand we have this thing called the Grad which is the same as that Prom thing you lot have, except obviously with lots of drinking involved (I don't want to but my friends want me too =( )

Anyway, I've finally found a nice girl to go with and I thought I should do something cool to my hair.

My hair is very dark red, it's been dyed twice in the last couple of months but the colour doesn't stay, it's a dark brwon with a very slight red/orange tint which will be even less the next time I wash it.

Anyway, I was thinking of straightening it or dying it light brown (with a tint of red in it obviously since I doubt it'll come out). I'm not sure the brown would come out though, I'd definitely do it if I was sure it would. I went to a place where students do hair (Since it was cheap) to get it red, but it barely came out.

My hair is thick and wavy and I think it'd look pretty cool brown, the colour it is is okay but way too dark.

What should I do? Do you think if I go to a proper salon (Actually there's a barbers that do dying and stuff and they're cheaper sicne they're not hairdressers) or something? Would brown dye actually come out on my hair unlike red dye? My hair is naturally black, it's been dyed 3 times but it doesn't feel damaged it's fine and healthy, I don't want to dye it more than once because I intend to bleach it when it grows out.

Need advice quick =(
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic