Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fake toe nails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairupsession View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairupsession Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fake toe nails
    Posted: May 10 2006 at 1:53am
Hi, I am new to the bored but I thought I would tell everyone about this because I get so many compliments. It might sound like a wierd thing to do but it's cheap and easy! Drug stores/grocery stores sell glue on toe nails in the fake nail section. They cost around 4 or 5 dollars.They are on sale alot but not on sale Walmart sells them the cheapest. Also the package comes with a ton. Definitely two full sets (there is a mixture of sizes in a box) and sometimes three or four. The best brand I forget the name but comes in a purple box. I use the french manicure style. I am going to post a pic in a little bit after I redue mine. Mine usually stay on fine, and stay shiny for about a month.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 5:18pm
I had no idea these were available!  Is the primary attraction the length or the holding power of nail polish?  I'd be concerned about long toenails when wearing closed-toe shoes.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2006 at 9:32pm
Yeah my sister is addicted to those things. She actually gets hers at the dollar store. I have to say they do look great and very natural. It totally changes the appearance of her feet. Her feet could be looking like a mountaion lion's, but as soon as she puts those things on, it looks like she just got a pedicure. She mostly wears open toe shoes, but has no problem wearing close-toed ones. She actually has to wear closed-toe shoes to work everyday, and says she can't even feel them. And she uses the long ones. Maybe I should give them a try, but I'm so lazy though LOL!
One of these days I'll take a trip to the dollar store and get myself a package of those things.

The thing is, I have a salon a block away from my house and they do a manicure and pedicure, both for just $20. But I'll still get that pack of fake ones just in case of emergency.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic