Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Allure Fast Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jay walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jay walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allure Fast Growth
    Posted: May 10 2006 at 9:47am
Has anyone ever tried Allure Fast Growth Ethnic Hair Growth enhancer? Does it work? any feedback will be great as i have been thinking of purchasing some
jaywalker
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 2:19pm
I haven't heard of this product.  Where can one find it?
jay walker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jay walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 11:08pm
jaywalker
xreds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 7:33am

Well, I guess I will be the guinea pig because I just order the entire suite of products; vitamins, shampoo and jojoba oil. And if this stuff does not work, I banking in on thier money back guarantee. Wish me luck!

Girlynextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girlynextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 11:31am
Originally posted by xreds xreds wrote:

Well, I guess I will be the guinea pig because I just order the entire suite of products; vitamins, shampoo and jojoba oil. And if this stuff does not work, I banking in on thier money back guarantee. Wish me luck!

These products look very promising.. especially the 45 day guarentee!  Please tell us how it works for you, $15 sounds like a good deal if it will actually work!
Stacey Dash is my hair idol.
my fotki
www.fotki.com/girlynextdoor
"This One" password = waves

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 12:55pm
Whew!  If I had a dime for every miracle growth product?
Pessimism, yes I know.  I would like to hear some results...okay?
xreds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Girlynextdoor Girlynextdoor wrote:

These products look very promising.. especially the 45 day guarentee!  Please tell us how it works for you, $15 sounds like a good deal if it will actually work!

I will keep everyone aprised of what happens. I figure why not try some other vitamins since I just ran out. And the Jojoba oil is really not a concern because there are no additivies.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 2:24pm

Good luck in your quest.  I truly hope you see results because I know we spend so much money for empty promises.  I sure would like to hear that it works for you. Heart Peace

want2kno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2kno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 1:13pm
I tried this product it just worked very well for my nails(the grew nice,strong and fast) but I did not notice a change in my hair growth.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by jay walker jay walker wrote:

Has anyone ever tried Allure Fast Growth Ethnic Hair Growth enhancer? Does it work? any feedback will be great as i have been thinking of purchasing some

Jay Walker I don't know if this is the product your referring to, but I got my product from the site called Allure, but the product is not made by Allure..this is some information that i read from another forum and made a decision to use this combination of products for hair growth.

Capsicum is the same thing as cayenne and Madam CJ Walker used to use a lot of capsicum in her growth potion. The gueye s growth hair oil which was formulated by an herbalist Linda Gueye who grew her own permed hair from shoulders to almost waist in 2 1/2 years using her growth system ,list as ingredients:

cold pressed olive oil, capsicum, rosemary, aloe vera resin, sage,kelp,nettle, alfafa, horsetail, peppermint .

I mix the combination of Fast Growth Oil with MTG to eliminate the smell

www.shapelys.com for the MTG http://www.allurebeautysupply.com/GUEYE-HAIR-GROWTH-Fast-Grow-Hair-Oil_p_173-710.html for fast growth oil, I mix the minerals from MTG which includes Sulfur and Zinc, and the Herbs from the Fast Growth Oil to get the benefits of both minerals and natural herbs to promote hair growth.

About the Fast Growth oil, Herbalist Linda Gueye states in her "Grow your hair 1 inch in 2-4weeks "booklet:

"With Gueye-Mother Nature's Best Fast grow Hair oil formula L31, it is possible to see hair growth within a few days of use. Many receding and balding men and women are seeing remarkable results from this product. Formula L31 is excellent for scalp irritation, dandruff and other scalp problems. It actually assist in healing the scalp of many problem’s" I really think that antifungal or anti dandruff and all contains ingredients that grow hair, I remember my glovers 2% ointment cream (which is stronger than the regular liquid one) had benzoic something the same ingredient listed in some of the antifungal or anti dandruff products. All the herbalists be it Gueye or Madam cj walker 's sister or mentor that helped her, all use sulfur and capsicum among other herbs and ingredients. Follicle care is most important next to stopping your hair from breakage and shedding. WIthout the proper follicle care you can't grow hair.

Edited by sexibeach - May 14 2006 at 4:34pm
xreds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xreds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by want2kno want2kno wrote:

I tried this product it just worked very well for my nails(the grew nice,strong and fast) but I did not notice a change in my hair growth.

Well, stronger nails works for me. Mine are soft and weak so if that is the only benefit, I won't be mad.

I think that people should be realistic when purchasing products. There is no miracle out there when it comes to hair growth or anything else but this product line may be an improvement on my current regime.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 6:39pm

Originally posted by want2kno want2kno wrote:

Well, stronger nails works for me. Mine are soft and weak so if that is the only benefit, I won't be mad.

I think that people should be realistic when purchasing products. There is no miracle out there when it comes to hair growth or anything else but this product line may be an improvement on my current regime.

i agree there is no miracle except from GOd. but with good hair care, and proper diet and supplements, and using minerals and herbs that promote hair growth for your follicles nothing is impossible.. b/c i did obtained an 1 inch of growth after the first week and a half of doing this. since then its not been as fast 1/4  of a inch in that same time period, but the point is it works..Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 11:55am
Thanks for sharing sexibeach.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 12:05pm
RANT OF THE DAY!
Now how many of you can thank God?  Why does hair have to be a miracle for us here?
Why is it that we are the only people who have very slow or no growing hair....every wondered? 
The majority of other people never have to worry about it.  They need not worry about wearing hair extensions, etc.  At least they have options on their so called bad hair day.  Even little girls have classic length hair.  I see so many people (including myself) wear extensions.  For example, I saw two women in the mall yesterday when I went out of town.  One was brunette and the other blonde.  Both of their extensions were very nice...very well done, but again what other options do most of us have...humm!
I started to go on and rant about more, but I decided it wouldn't be appropriate for this post.
There, I said it!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic