Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Next step up from Bohyme hair? (quality)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next step up from Bohyme hair? (quality)
    Posted: May 10 2006 at 10:48pm
Hi guys

Just wondering which hair is the next step up quality wise from bohyme gold?

Have looked at remy elite and its too dark for what i plan to do.

Am looking at the glamourhair's european which seems to look good, anyone bought this hair?

Thanks =)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 6:31am
In all honesty, I believe that Glamourhair and Bohyme are the same. (Or at least they used to be)

Ive used both. The Glamourhair website used to have the exact same textures/decriptions/color choices and pictures as Bohyme. Although I see that their website has all new pictures these days.
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 8:11am
I've used the Glamour french refined..... and it was crap.....tangles and just a pain to deal with after a couple of weeks....it's beautiful when you first get it......but it rears it's ugly head soon after.
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic