Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dont buy the amber from H&H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dont buy the amber from H&H
    Posted: May 11 2006 at 10:31pm

So I made the mistake of buying the amber Lace front From His and Hers hair company.I wasnt expecting alot,and was still dissapointed.

Instead of using real Lace front lace,they used netting.Its workable,but thats not even the worst of it.Confused

When I was inspecting the length,i noticed tons of root bulbs on the ends of the hair!   Its not a hot mess yet,but I'm sure as that silicone coating comes off it will be.Dead

Talk about a waste of money.Good thing it wasnt too expensive.

I hope noone else gets stuck with one.I'm not even going to try to get my money back.I know its a lost cause.
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 2:38pm
I had a client come in with one that tangeled up .
The lace is sooo thick and hard.
You should contact them about getting a refund.

Its only fair!
Isaac
cyberparlor.com[
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2006 at 12:10pm
I should of gotten a refund,but I was still new to the game and tried to make it work.I was able to wear it for a few months before it started poofing and tangleing like I knew it would.That lace is rediculous.I cant believe they even call it lace.It was definitely thick and hard and scratchy.Plus it was very obvious.There was no way to blend it in with my skin.
Speaking of lace fronts yours are great.I couldnt get over how pretty the hair was.Plus the lace was more like I had imagined it to be.I'm sorry it didnt work out(my fault for anyone interested).I just really had my heart set on full lace base.By the way Sam was wonderful the whole time.I'm sure he thought I was crazy with all my questions and badgering.I just wanted to say you guys went above and beyond customer service with me.Thanks.Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic