Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prescriptives makeup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tinymom05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinymom05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prescriptives makeup
    Posted: May 11 2006 at 10:37pm
just wondering if the foundation is good in this makeup and what kind of powder is good do you buy prescriptives with the foundation or does something else work just as well like drugstore powder? cause i don't see much light powder in drugstores anyway but it's pretty pricey the prescriptives so wondering what you use? I have dark undereye circles and some imperfections so wonder if this makeup will cover it up without looking cakey. Just wondering for those who use this makeup for fair skin and what works best in foundation and powder cause still looking for good makeup. Thanks
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 9:12am
Perscriptives is great. They were the only brand that had the right color foundation for me. I used their make-up for years before I was lured by Laura Mercier through their free make-overs.

You can use drugstore powder with Perscriptives foundation as long as you have the right color.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic