Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

erin celebrityhairandaccesories.com?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
toyah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: erin celebrityhairandaccesories.com?
    Posted: May 15 2006 at 7:59am
Hello everyone,  i hope you are all well today?.

I would like to know if any one has had any dealings with Erin at celebrity hair and accesories.com?.

i asked my hubby to do a western union transfer to her and he only sent a little off the money  and when i wondered why my wig had not arrived he said he saw complaints about the company online,  so therefore would rather get scammed for less than more,  perverse i know

i am a cancer sufferer so i really need a lace front t=rather quickly to cover the fact i have no hair left!!

if anyone could help i would be most grateful.
UKSheek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UKSheek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 12:38am
Purchased a unit from http://customlacefrontwigs.info quite a while ago.  I do not wear lace fronts at the moment as I enjoy my weave but it lasted a while and is still wearable.  It was a very good company with a quick delivery considering their location in Asia and nice customer service.  Maybe someone else has purchased from them recently or has another company they can recommend.  Look at their photo gallery that has quite a few samples of their units even if you choose not to buy from them it might give you some ideas with your search that you can take to another vendor??http://customlacefrontwigs.info/index_files/customlacefrontwigsphotogallery2.htm
dr.marvincandle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.marvincandle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2006 at 2:33pm
Hi,
I purchased a lace front from Erin and gave negative feedback on Rip-off.com.
She's unorganized, unethical and always has a ton of excuses.
Upon threating her with legal action, she sent a lace wig that had deep conditioner spilled all over it rendering the poor quality hair to begin with a ball of brillo.
My credit card company refunded my money.
The thing is, she knew I had alopecia and how important this was to me.

I would suggest Max Gayer he's 4th generation out of Philadelphia, he advertises on Ebay and is a fine human being and fair businessman.Star

Paypal or cc is also a safe way to go, as you have recourse, beware if the vendor dosen't accept these forms of payment, as it protects them as well as you.
Good Luck
dross View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 5:39pm
Email me at forucancer@yahoo.com I have more questions to ask you
allinknots View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allinknots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:47pm
Hello :

I just wanted to tell you I also was scammed by the same indivisual.

Only I lost alot more.  I purchased three units from her.

1.One was a unit for $735.00

2.Second unit a custon optimized lace unit for $2500/ with half down
(this unit would take six weeks)

3.Third unit a beyonce blonde 20inch custom lace unit ...On sale $500.00

I recieved the first unit for $750.00 and thought it was spactaculiar at first after wearing the unit for two weeks .. I started to notice a ton of tangling , sheading, the unit became very very dry which I beleived resulted in the tangling.

I called her and informed her about the problem. Of coarse she wanted to imply that it was due to me washing the unit . I used her instructions for care that is listed on her website... That wasn't it !!!!

In fact It is my belief that Erin is using the cheapest hair there is out there for her so call virgin remy hair. FYI Virgin remy hair does not shed or tangle if it is from the same donor and if it is laid in the same direction.

I asked erin for my money back on the custom unit due to the fact of the problem I was having from the unit I purchased.

She informed me that she would indeed refund my money ...but 3 months later nothing has been returned. I have prayed hard... I mean really hard for her she is a scamm artist with a product that many people are in need for due to hair loss from illness and people suffering with alopecia.. she is playing on people who are vurnable in wanting to have what all women are told is our GLORY!!! Now when I hear India Arie's song Hair... I laugh and think she is so right.

In my eyes ERIN of celebrityhairandaccesries is no better than all the scam artist that traveled to New Orlens to take advantage of the Katrina victums... no wonder she doesn't show her face wearing her units on her site.

Regards,

All in KNOTS

sydnei10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydnei10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:07am

Yes beware of that seller!  She has scammed a whole lot of people!!!  Please stay away from her!

eirama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eirama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 8:28pm
This is so disheartning!!!! I order one dec. 5 and she told me that production would start the next day and that it would take 4 weeks and 2 weeks for deliverance.

I'm still waiting...and you guys got me worried...
I
So you guys mean to tell me that notaone of ya got the wig that you paid for??????

What actions did you guys take....I used my debit card( I hope I can get my money back). I thought it was kinda funny that she didn't have an adress, so I could send her a money order. I didn't notice till after the fact.

I'm mad as hell!!   You guys got me paranoid. I feel bad for you guys who spent money and have alopecia and cancer. Thats just not right. oowee just wait till Jesus comes back.

sydnei10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydnei10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 10:34pm
There are a number of people who have been scammed by this person.  I doubt if you will receive anything.  The only thing to do is to contact the Attorney General and file a report. 

A coworker sells Hair Systems on Ebay....Absolutely Beautiful Hair  you might want to try them out. 
stacey911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 10:09pm
I must say, I had dealing with celebrityhairand accessories.com.Pig I placed and order for a seamless skin weft weave on June 10, 2006. It was charged to my Macy`s visa card in the amount of $76.48. Miss ERIN was eager to take my money, but I never received the item to this Censoreddate. I amCensoredpissed of at thisCensored. If you follow me. I sent her multiple e-mails concerning my order, but was ignored, she a money cheatingCensored. I have reported her to the BBB- Better Business Bureau, they will get her soon. TRUST ME, enough. I say to everyone don`t even bother with that website, it only looks pretty, I also ordered a wig which luckly I received, the hair sheds and tangles,  they SUCK. ERIN KISS MYCensoredCensoredyouCensoredits my hard earned money. What goes around comes around, you piece of CensoredPigEvil%20SmileThumbs%20Downto this CELEBRITYHAIRANDACCESSORIES.COMPig  Erin watch the BBB.

Edited by stacey911 - June 25 2007 at 7:13pm
blkbmbshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbmbshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 9:21am
CELEBRITYHAIRANDACCESSORIES.COM---beware, I posted the shedding/tangling problems in other threads...emails are answered prior to purchase, NOT afterwards!!
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 11:02am
 SashaPaulHairLogic.com is a much better way to go. They have feedback from their eBay store & a website. They began in the hair loss industry in the 90's. Check them out.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic