Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about tiara

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
minnieminnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnieminnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about tiara
    Posted: February 25 2004 at 4:37pm
I have been looking around to find hairstyles for my senior prom and i found a really pretty tiara i want to wear that will match my dress, but i'm not sure if people really wear tiaras for prom or is that just for weddings or only prom queen? can anyone help me out?
Kyoko View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 10:04am
Hey, I'm having the same ideas about a tiara for my senior prom. I think, since for one, its a senior prom, yes!! Plus a lot of people last year at our prom wore tiaras and they are very cute. Plus if you think it goes w/ your dress... (because there are some dresses that just scream, tiaras!) Go for it! Plus, you never know, you could start a new statement and it would make everyone else very envious. :) good luck, have a great prom!
minnieminnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minnieminnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2004 at 4:50pm
Thanks! maybe i will, and i will start a new trend :)
Chelsey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chelsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 3:49pm
HELP!! I have grad pic's on mon and i need help! I need a nice updo but easy so i can do it myself! please help! :)

Ty so much

Chels

P.s. this has nothing to do with the other 1 i just needed a quick post
zxcvbnm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zxcvbnm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 10:26am
hey i think wearing a tiara would be totally cool, especially seeing that it matches your dress.although I think it would be good to keep it small and simple. i have a couple friends who graduated last year, and they wore tiaras, so i say go for it
littlemisskerrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemisskerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 12:42pm
hey, im thinking of wearing a tiara to my prom as well, but my only problem is that i cant find amny pics of updo's that i could show to my stylist. help please!
Julls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2004 at 1:34pm
I have my Jr./ Sr. prom in a few weeks and i was also thinking about wearing a tiara i think that it's a great idea and reckomend it to any1 try looking in prom magazines for up do's with a tiara if you cant find any tiara's always look good with your hair down no matter what style or lenght.
Wish to ever1 to have a great Prom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic