Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

using curling iron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
girly4216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly4216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: using curling iron
    Posted: May 16 2006 at 12:51pm
I love the look of the big barrel curls (carmen electra, jessica alba) but not sure how to do it.  Any suggestions?
madeofmydreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madeofmydreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 10:52am
they are much easier to do if you don't use a curling iron, not to mention better for your hair... if you go to wall-mart or some other such place and get big sponge rollers and then when your hair is wet/damp put gell or hair spray in it and roll your hair up in the rollers, (they are supposed to self clasp but I find that you sometimes have to use bobby pins to get them to stay well) then you sleep on them all night... when you get up in the morning instead of unrolling them you grab one end firmly and gently pull down. the result is a bouncy ringlet... :) you can spray it again with hairspray if you like...
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:09am

I like this style so much cause it's so suitable and style

thanks for post and info

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic