Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OJON????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
summer*22* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote summer*22* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OJON????
    Posted: May 17 2006 at 1:19pm
I just recently saw that Ojon was on the list for stylist choice awards. I hadn't heard of it before but now I'm really interested in trying it. I have really dry damaged hair Im trying to get back to normal.

Has anyone ever tried Ojon?http://www.ojonhaircare.com/

I really want to try the restorative hair treatment.

Thanks,

~S~
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 11:45pm
I've never tried it. But check out the reviews for it at makeupalley.com. You'll find alot of info there.
allyssa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allyssa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 10:09am
I have it (the treatment) and I hate it! it is just palm oil. It didn't improve the structure or appearance of my hair and it made my scalp break out. It is really greasy and useless in my opinion. I prefer coconut milk and oil! Also, the shampoo and conditioner are not any better!
Sara_84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara_84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 3:47pm
I tried a kit from QVC, I found it did nothing for my hair complete waste of money, I sent it back for a refund.

It as this most vile scent to it like cigarette ash.
Pari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 12:02pm
Smile
   I have used ojon for a few years now, I have fine medium think hair. In order for it to work you must leave it on your hair overnight. Yes the smell is not too pleasant at first, but if you work with it it'll give you great results. Clap
Pari
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic