Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to do this hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to do this hairstyle?
    Posted: April 20 2004 at 7:17pm
Hi, For my upcoming prom I would love to have this hairstyle:

However, I'm not quite sure how to go about doing this. Which styling tools would I be using? Rollers? Hair curler? It's probably important to mention that I am asian, I have a lot of hair, and my hair strands are thick and straight. Which hair products would i use to make it hold?

Thank you.

AmAnDa_StOrIeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmAnDa_StOrIeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2004 at 7:40pm
To get that hair style your gonna want to us a fat curling iron!.....make sure that u spray ur hair while its rolled up on the curling iron!....and u wil get that same look trust me i do it all the time!
Margie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2004 at 4:13pm
Try www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info or some links on this site. Some people say that it is very good.

Margie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic