Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dyanprescott View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dyanprescott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help?!
    Posted: September 28 2004 at 1:54pm
My little sister is a majorette and we can't afford to pay someone to do her hair every Friday night, because I want to become a hair stylist I practice doing her hair on Friday nights. If anyone has any ideas, please e-mail me and tell me how to do it. Right now all we do is a french twist with ringlets at the top. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My e-mail is dyan_6843@grlmail.com THANKS!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2004 at 2:44pm
Sounds like a lovely hairstyle! Do you know how to braid? If not, plenty of instructions here, and neat styles if you already do:

http://www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/braid_examples.htm
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
goldfish_06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfish_06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 5:38pm
personally no offense but i dont like the braiding all that much and im not sure she will either.......do some twisties with the girls hair or some big, loose twists overlaping and weaving through one another..all over her head leading to the top. Then pin it down and with the peices hanging out simply either curl them under or do ringlets....im not sure you understand that haha but i did it to my friends here for snowball(i also want to be a hairstylists) and it looked adorable she loved it!
*LiFe Is Ur CaNvAs*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic