Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!! for faster hair growth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!! for faster hair growth?
    Posted: March 06 2000 at 3:02pm
Is there anything that will make hair grow at least an inch a month. I ended up losing my long waist length hair to a bad salon experience and now my hair is just below shoulders. Is there any vitamins or oils that make hair grow faster?

Thanks
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2000 at 1:58am
you shoud try either viviscal or hf37 with the viviscal I noticed hair growth a few days later , with the hf37 I haven't been taking it for a month but almost that long anyways I ordered 2 bottles of the step 2 and I took ( and am taking) 6 pills a day anyways after the first bottle 2 weeks later my bangs that stopped right at my eye brows are now about a little less than half an inch past my eyebrows so it works pretty good I hopw you have some success with these products.

sheena
donnasan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donnasan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2000 at 2:09pm
I have heard alot about this HF37 can you find it at a beauty supply store ?? What about the viviscal I have never heard of that product??

Thanks
Mrs Blonde
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2000 at 7:43pm
Hi Sher:

one of the methods I've used to help grow hair is the "high frequency" method of scalp stimulation. Everyone that has used this method says they have noticed an increase in hair growth. This method should only be done by a professional. Not only is the apparatus very expensive, there are certain stipulations that one should be aware of before using it.

Good Luck

Forest
KatDiva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2000 at 12:29pm
I had my hair just below my shoulder, and I started taking viviscal for 7 months and my hair is waist long already and I cut 1/4 of inch every month. It's like a miracle they are a bit expensive, but only the firts 3 months you should take two a day then you cut down to 1 a day.

This have been my experience but also my two sister have been taking viviscal and there hair is growing very fast too, also our experience have been our nails have grown faster, the bad side is that our leg hair too.

check the web side www.viviscal.com

I buy them at Natural Hair Solutions, located in Glendale CA. The order number is 1-800-428-4229. You could also call and they send you more information if you need. Because if you buy more than 3 packs you get a discount. I buy it this way because I order for my two sisters and me, to save money. You could also check this web site http://www.hairformula37.com/specials.htm that also talks about hairformula 37 that also suppose to make you hair grow faster I haven't try it so I don't know, here thy have the viviscal also at a good price.

Good luck!
KatDiva

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic