Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how would I put fresh flowers in my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fame_ame View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fame_ame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how would I put fresh flowers in my hair?
    Posted: March 08 2000 at 6:05pm
I will be going to prom on april 15th and am really excited but I am not sure what to do with my hair yet.... I really want to put fresh flowers in it. I have a little longer than chin length hair. I don't want to use roses, carnations, or babybreath because that's what everyone does. I like to stand out and be different. I have a light purple dress, sorta lavender. If you have any suggestions on how to do it or what flowers would look nice, that'd be great. I need some to hold too....
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 4:10pm
try some poinsettas...
Sara
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 6:33pm
hmmm... Phalaenopsis orchids, tigerlilies, pansies, poppies, .... :)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 3:16am
Daisies might be good. But no matter what kind of flower it is, if it's fresh, it could end up wilting over the course of the night. Might help to ask the florists the best way to keep the flowers perky, or else go with silk ones.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic