Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

permed hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mburchell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mburchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: permed hair
    Posted: March 11 2000 at 4:49pm
i got a perm today. it was on purple and white rollers.
it is to tight. i wanted it real loose. is ther anything i can do to relax the perm, or straighten it out.
thanks, michele
Ashleey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2000 at 11:30pm
Hi Michele!
I had this problem about a month ago! You can go to your stylist to have it relaxed if you can't wait for it to relax on it's own (about a month or so). They put the perm solution on your hair again for a few seconds (without the rollers) and then rinse! I was really scared to have this done since my hair was already damaged. I made my stylist promise that it wouldnt damage it more (because I dread cutting off my hair). Whatever you do don't try this yourself! Let the professionals do it!
HTH
Ashleey
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2000 at 7:23pm
Hi Mburchell:

If by now your perm has not relaxed a bit you can take a permanent wave solution and comb it through your hair until you get it to the straightness you desire. Don't forget to neutralize it by combing the neutralizer through for 5 full minutes. Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic