Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grame View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Coloring
    Posted: March 14 2000 at 12:19pm
Has anyone tried the permanent haircolor Laboratoires Garnier NUTRISSE (the nutricolor masque)? It contains fruit oil concentrate which supposedly conditions the hair. I keep putting off coloring my hair, but I'm tired of looking at gray hairs that are more noticeable. My hair is very short and is in healthy condition. I suppose I should use a shampoo specifically for colored hair afterwards. Can anyone recommend a good one?

THANKS!!!
Sherri
kt8t View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kt8t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2000 at 3:16pm
Hi,

I have used that product (medium reddish brown on my naturally ash brown hair) and really liked it. It was the most natural looking red I have ever had (no purpley tones or oranges) and it really did not seem to damage my already too-processed hair. Good luck! It also lasted a long time, especially since reds usually fade very quickly.
Grame View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2000 at 2:49pm
Thanks so much for your response. I made an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow. I'm going to stop at the store this evening after work and purchase it. I think I'm going with the color "Acorn" #60, which is a light natural brown. I saw an article in Good Housekeeping magazine on haircoloring and one of the model's hair was #60 Acorn. It's quite close to my natural color, only a little bit more highlighted.

SHERRI
KoRnChic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoRnChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2000 at 9:08pm
Hi... I have used this product. I dyed it the "Plumberry" colour. It was a nice dying process with all the fruity scents ( though the stuff was very drippy). I would recommend it to anybody. The colour didn't show up too well in my hair, I'm guessing because I dye my hair way too much. Oh well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic