Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pantene..Physique..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
splash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pantene..Physique..
    Posted: March 17 2000 at 4:26pm
My question relates to how Pantene, Physique, etc is for color-treated hair. I like both of these products because of the smell, but I've heard bad things on both sides.
Shelley T View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelley T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2000 at 2:21pm
Shelley T
splash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2000 at 3:39pm
I have heard that all Pantene products leave tremendous build-up and I have hair on the thin side. I also heard (on this board a while ago) that some of their ingrediants were actually damaging to hair.
About Physique..I heard that they test on animals (another site recorded that). I also have tried the after-shower color protector and it smelled like dirt. I took it back to the store and thought it was just that one bottle. I tried another bottle (same stuff) and it smelled weird too. Like when there's too much algae in your tap water. I had to re-wash my hair, it smelled so icky. So, I eventually got my money back. But, the samples they had sent me of the "normal hair" stuff smelled heavenly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic