Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair dye disaster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nappy_head View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappy_head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair dye disaster
    Posted: June 13 2006 at 12:45pm
hi! newbie here Smile 

i had my black hair highlighted with browns and reds. it had been like that for 5-6 months. this past week i decided to have it dyed an all over very light golden brown color. it came out horribly! the top portion of my head came out very brassy while the middle is intertwined with brown and black and the bottom is pretty much still black. i'm going back to the salon to get it fixed, but i'm scared she's just going to mess it up even more. should i just strip my hair of color first?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 1:53am
You went to a salon and it turned out that badly?  I hope they at least had the decency to offer to fix it for free!
More awesome than a manatee!
peter123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 1:38pm
yea let em fix it fi free
pr.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic