Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? about RK Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? about RK Hair
    Posted: June 14 2006 at 10:38pm
Have not been here for awhile because my mom reecently passed away from cancer.  I have since learned to live each day to the fullest because you never know when your number is up.  So - here I am back to my hair friends to help me get my mind off things.  I took a look at Amm's new hair picture because she always seems to stear us in the right direction.  Your hair looks beautiful btw.  I was wondering if all RK hair has the same texture?  The indian hairs that I bought from you is too big for me but I like the look you have going now.   I am guessing it is just the single drawn machine weft and you lifted the color?  Thanks.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 11:21pm
my deepest sympathy and big heart felt hugs go out to u.
Its not easy loosing a parent, i lost my dad 8 yrs ago to cancer, i know what you are experiencing..... Cry
May you find comfort and peace and healing to your heart...
Hug
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2006 at 11:05am
K, so very sorry about your Mom. I'd like to echo what Tangles said.

Thank you! I've had varying textures from both their sites, RK & IH. Some is a little coarse, some is silkier, some lays smoother and some is very big. Since I order very long hair, it's all just kinda loose/wavey no matter if I order from the straight or curly category.   

Yes, it's the remy single drawn machine weft from IH that I lift and tone. When I don't want to mess with coloring, I order the remy single drawn from RK in the color I want. I've gotten hair that's colored very well, imo. It's silky out of the bag and the color is always through and through and never splotchy.

How long did your Bliss last for you?   

Again...
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2006 at 8:53pm
Thank you so much Tangles and Amm {{{hugs back}}}

My Bliss hair - well, the first batch I was very happy with and it lasted 1 1/2 years.  Bought some hair from Fina but was not that happy with it (at least I thought - read on).  I then went back to bliss and ordered more in Feb.  I noticed that the hair was not that nice and it tangled where my other bliss hair did not.  It also did not have a nice shine and silky texture like the first order.  IMO bliss hair went down in quality and I would never spend that type of money again on it again.  I still wore the bliss hair though because I did not have anything else.  As you know I bought some IH from you.  The IH I found to be too course and too big for me, but what I loved about it was how it did not tangle.  At the moment I am wearing the hair that I bought from Fina.  I like this hair that I bought from her alot.  It does have a tendency to tangle but nothing that I cannot live with and much less tangling than the bliss.  I have learned to control this hair with Pantene revitalize conditioner - this is great stuff btw. The hair is nice and strong plus it is shiny and lifted well.

I am wondering if the IH has hair that is on the straight side?  If they do I would buy it in a heartbeat.  Do they have such a thing?  I really love how it does not tangle - so wonderful.  Just like all of you I am still on a journey to find the best hair at a great price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic