Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Certified Hair Extensions Stylist in MD, DC, PA...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Certified Hair Extensions Stylist in MD, DC, PA...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
My Long Tresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My Long Tresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Certified Hair Extensions Stylist in MD, DC, PA...
    Posted: June 15 2006 at 9:32pm
Hello All,
I wanted to drop in and say hi.  A client of mine mentioned that this site to me...and here I am.

I have been in the business of Extensions for over ten years.  We specialize in Strand By Strand Fusion.  I am certified with So.Cap USA and Extreme Lashes NYC.

If you have questions about extensions-hair or eyelash,  please visit my webite @ www.mylongtresses.com.  We also sell top quality hair extension aftercare on the site, which by the way, will help your tresses look and feel their best. 

I think that this site is great.  It is important to research your stylist first and make sure that she/her loves what they do.  Be sure to ask what type of hair is being used and how long the stylist has been in business.  I also suggest not using anything with polymer to put in and acetone to take out.  Fine/thin hair is fragile and these two ingredients are damaging.

I have been wearing extensions since I can remember and I love the concept of "makeovers" and providing women with great hair.  I would never use any product or service unless I would wear it myself.

If you are in Maryland, DC, PA or VA please email me and I will be sure to put you on our consulation list.  All consultations are free. OR if you have extensions now and your hair appears dry, please visit the site and check out the aftercare.  They are developed with Silicone and are imported from Italy.  Silicone truly helps keep moisture in...my clients are hooked.  It is affordable and smells great.

My personal email is

I look forward to "hairing" from you.LOL
www.mylongtresses.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic