Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carol Costello - suddenly blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carol Costello - suddenly blonde
    Posted: June 16 2006 at 10:44am
CNN news babe Carol Costello is suddenly blonde -- not that I'm complaining. She's dumped the bangs (which I prefer), but still looks great. I'm glad she got to co-host this morning.

Back in the day...

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2006 at 12:52pm
Kramer, I can't agree more.  I like bangs but this new look is super-hot and she looks so much younger than she did just like a week ago.  The blonde looks great and she looks pretty happy in those caps, let's hope we get to see more of her now.  She's def in my top 5.
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2006 at 5:37am
Yep, she's always been one of my favorites as well.  Nice new look for her, I agree.

-dwolf-
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:16am
She looks better as a brunette.
Brent
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 12:25pm
I agree she looks better without bangs. 
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 9:54pm
Since I wrote about Carol Costello in June, she has slowly climbed to my list of Best News Babes Hair. Her pix from today on Gogomags look OK, but you've really got to see here on TV to appreciate her. She nearly made me forget all about Ann Curry's hair hack a few months ago.

Please scroll to the bottom of this page. She looks like this just about every day.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 8:15am
I normally prefer bangs too, but no denying it, she looks damn hot with the lighter color and no bangs, especially with the volume in Kramer's link above
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 11:14am
Kramer, I'm glad we agree on this...Carol has only gotten hotter in the past year and I love her hair.  It's been the same way for about 2 months now so I expect a change soon, that's sorta her M.O. but either way I know she'll look good.  I think with fall coming she'll go darker, but we'll see.
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:05pm
I think her newer look ages her.  I'm guessing she will go darker also during the fall.  I'm hoping she will go shorter and return to bangs.
At least, I hope she gets rid of the middle part - yuk!
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 5:36pm

I like the pic of A.Milano, a great hair subject.  I would like to see Carol go shorter also, she could pull it off but I also like the length now, which is a change for me.  I am a fan of bangs so maybe she'll do something with those too.  As for her current wavy-ish look, my friend wants the same look...any idea how she does it? 

Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 9:17pm
I think she looks great and much younger!
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 6:33am
Don't anticipate her going short anytime soon. When she was a local anchor in Ohio, she went short one time and the viewer backlash was huge. Within a year she got pushed out of her anchor job by the producers.

Doubt she'll want to go there again.

I could be mistaken, but I think I read an article on her long ago and she said something like she always had short hair growing up and prefers it, but feels producers have always cooerced her to keep it long.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 12:15am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 6:56am
longer and in need to a cut... looks heavy and drags her face down!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 7:30am
I like it longer looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

longer and in need to a cut... looks heavy and drags her face down!
Hal, take it back. Don't go picking on my girl.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 11:02am
oh... um... on second look... never been hotter!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 5:02pm
Very Scary looking - use to look good (IMO)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2007 at 10:01am
Still photos don't do her justice sometimes, lovesshorthair. You've got to see her delivering the news on Wolf Blitzer's show on CNN. She mixes it up nicely: straight one day, wavy the next. I guess I'm sounding pretty defensive, eh?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic