Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thick wavy coarse hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
badhair99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badhair99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thick wavy coarse hair
    Posted: June 16 2006 at 12:05pm
i have thick wavy coarse hair...what can i do to make it smooth, shiny, straight, and "flat" as opposed to the fat and poofy "afro" hair i get...i am of indian descent so my hair is typical of indians
Domo20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Domo20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 2:09pm
when you wash your hair, dry it but not all the way and moisturize then post again after u do that.
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 2:18pm
nice.
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 2:18pm
to me all u can do is brush if u want waves and moisturizes.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 12:45am

well then i guess you have to go back to your indian roots. use coconut oil before you shampoo by massaging it to your scalp and apply all over your hair. then rinse and then shampoo. the oil will prevent the shampoo from drying your hair to much. use baby oil or mineral oil to moisturized your hair or use cream instead of gel to style your hair. this will reduce the afroness and frizziness of indian hair

my hair is even more thicker than the average indian male, even the indian barber whom i get my haircut sometime is supprised by how thick and coarse my hair is

and i am not indian.

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic