Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best shampoo & conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chocomom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocomom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best shampoo & conditioner
    Posted: June 17 2006 at 12:25pm
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the site and currently wear extensions my hair is very badly damaged and currently use wgho(wild growth) but don't know what kind of shampoo and conditioner to use i hear kera products are good also surge plus 14 and infusium 23 please give me some suggestions
ithank you for my blessing of MY CHILD!
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2006 at 2:05pm
Are you relaxed or natural?
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
chocomom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocomom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 1:37pm
i'm currently trying to go back natural
ladyflash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyflash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 4:08pm

The nexxus hairline is very good for relaxed hair. It helps to avoid breakage and for dry hair the conditioners are a good treatment.

CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS! My Fotki Album
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 9:07pm
kenra moisturising shampoo and conditioner works well for me
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 1:56pm
head n shoulders b
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 2:03pm
Phytospecific line Vitalforce shampoo and conditioner
lovelove
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:12am
is that any good?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
chocomom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocomom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:19am
thanks for replyingHug

I hear keracare and infusium 23 are also good
BrownDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 12:03pm
Dark and Lovely deep conditioner is very good and moisturinzing on my 4a hair.
chanellenumbah5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanellenumbah5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 10:59am
Creme of Nature is also a good one if you have dry hair. I use the shampoo and its great! I'm thinking of trying the conditioner.

http://public.fotki.com/chanellenumbah5/
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 4:15pm
Have you tried castile soap- it works great on my hair. Trader Joe's makes a great one- it has peppermint oil in it. I also love Dr. Woods liquid black soap and castile soap (www.myvitanet.com and www.drwoodsproducts.com ) Also- you can get and unscented version at www.thechemistrystore.com

Originally posted by chocomom chocomom wrote:

i'm currently trying to go back natural
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 9:08am
Welcome I use Kiehls Amino Acid poo & Kiehls Coconut rinse con both are very moisturizing and the con gives a nice slip. Also ORS pak con is very good it has a little bit of protein in it but if you are suffering from alot of damage you might want to do an Apoghee treatment for damaged hair HTH
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 12:27pm
umm with the protein coonditioners and paks how often is it? I've been them weekly and its made my hair hard and causing breakage...
'
Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 12:28pm
typos damn...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic