Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

very simple ( acne and overall skin regimen)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very simple ( acne and overall skin regimen)
    Posted: June 18 2006 at 7:10am
First off ive read tons of the acne storys on here and they all seem pretty much the same with the same advice, I believe acne starts from the inside not by adding extra junk on the outside i use to have acne until i realized this and did some research of my own. Really all you need to do is eat right I dont care if they say it has nothing to do with eating fatty foods and etc cause it does everything starts with the inside and acne works by hot blood you can start eating right and MORE water , water cleanse the skin, also workout sweat is not always bad for the pores if you clean after you workout, sweat can also clean out dirt so do workout. Now also my suggestion is to take something like St Micheals skin factors ( a great herbal product) i used it and noticed extreme difference in a little of one month, i still take it just in case ill always take it. Also for the outside use basic things no scrubs no extra fragrance items no benzyl peroxide or salicyic acid all chemicals skin doesnt need all this, use something basic like phisoderm just a basic cleaner then use a moisturizer ( any fragrance free type) and finish off with grape seed oil its a great astrigent property and is known to aid in acne. This is what i started doing at 16 years old when i first noticed my signs of pimples and im 24 now and i never get a break out not even before my period. Wish you luck.

Babycheeks
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2006 at 7:33am
http://www.totaldiscountvitamins.com/default.asp?CatalogID=70394&SubfolderID=76&AssocID=pricegrabber
the link for micheals skin factors also can be purchased at whole foods.
Grape seed oil can be found at most herbal stores.
Phisoderm-Walmart.

again good luck!
Babycheeks
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:18pm
ok
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic