Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Advice on this style (apologies for duble posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on this style (apologies for duble posting)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Timothy miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on this style (apologies for duble posting)
    Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:44am

Heya Guys

I want to achieve this hair style Below. However instead of the black in Ian Watkins hair (guy below) i was thinking about a dark dark brown, pretty much black but not the jet black.

Thats the Main look i want to achieve ^^^ on the magazine cover. (guy in very front white jacket)

currently my hair is like this

just basically wondering, what the hair dresser would have to do, and how much you guys think it would cost.
in Pounds if possible. and also whether you guys think it would suit me.

one last thing i forgot to mention is i wouldnt want my hair thinned out as much as it is in the picture, only a little more than my hair is now.

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:29pm
 my suggestion is print that picture and take it to some salons and ask if they can do it and the cost.
Babycheeks
heart*of*sorrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heart*of*sorrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2006 at 3:13pm
I really think that hair style would suit you. Good choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic