Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWE Diva Lita now has bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chumpCHANGE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chumpCHANGE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWE Diva Lita now has bangs
    Posted: June 21 2006 at 4:05pm
Hey Everyone,

Last night on ECW on the Sci-Fi channel, Lita debut a new haircut with bangs.  I'm not too sure what I think of the new look.  I guess it could be an imporvement.

http://www.amy-net.org/ has an article and pictures about the change.

Later,
chump
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:09am

I'm usually a big fan of bangs, but Lita's seem so big and wide, if that's possible. I don't think it's an improvement. Not yet, at least.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 7:37am
I like them not bad most of the pics I have seen of her her hair was pulled back. Either let them hang or cut them.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:13pm
exactly
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2009 at 4:34pm

Lita's hair is now shorter and less impressive. She seems to care more about her tattoos than her hair. (Of course, I'm no fan of tattoos.)

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic