Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shania Twain's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vicki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shania Twain's hair
    Posted: June 23 2006 at 8:51pm
Does anyone else like Shania's hair? Do you think she will always keep it long?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 10:27pm
She has totally awesome hair but none of the usual picture sites have any recent pictures of her; the latest I could find was from last November.  Even her "Official" website is behind; it mentions an appearance on CMT this past April.  Anyway, she could wear it anyway she wants; she has such fantastic features.
HAWG
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 7:39am
Totally agree with that, she is one hotty and has a nice personality too lol oh the unfairness!!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 9:40pm
Question how much of it is real? I hear that she uses fake now and then. Like that vedio where she's rideing a bike.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 12:09pm
I love Shania's hair. Have and always will be a fan of hers. I believe there have been times where she's had extensions and such, but I believe that it is real. She's a very pretty lady and should keep her hair long!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
richardjim1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 3:59pm

Hi I have a yahoo group all about Shania's hair...

I agree she looks amazing with long hair, I believe its real. Have a look...

Edited by richardjim1 - June 28 2006 at 4:00pm
richardjim1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richardjim1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 4:04pm
There are also a few fake makeovers in the photo albums, a lot of people seem to like to do these. They can look really good, although I definately prefer Shania with long hair.

Here's a couple of examples of realistic looking ones:

shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2006 at 6:22pm
Wow, I really like the dark short hair fakeover.  I think that is Alyssa Milano's hair.  She looks awesome.
Vicki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 6:15pm
Thanks for replying everyone. I like the short styles on her but I still think she suits her hair long more. I'll try to find some more nice pics and post them here.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:10pm
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 4:44pm
the shania hair group never worked
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 11:38am
Shania looks good with the long hair, but she could also pull off short hair like in the first fake makeover photo
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 1:47pm
i think maybe to her shoulders look good
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic