Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All off!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All off!
    Posted: May 08 2000 at 3:37pm
Dear Kate: I have just the website for you to look at. Look in MSN Web Search for "Women with shaved heads". Click the one which says "members", then "Women with crew cuts" then look at "Amber". Is this what you are looking for? I'd be interested to know what you think. I think it's great!
phil
HairBrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairBrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2000 at 1:50pm
Go for it!! It is an attention getting style. So be aware that you will get looks and comments. (it will amaze you on how many people will love it! and usually say "I wish I had the guts to do that")
Have fun!
strawberryblond View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryblond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2000 at 1:36pm
The cut you describe sounds similar to the one worn by Kurt Warner's wife (quarterback with the Rams) - they showed a lot of her during the playoffs and superbowl. I think she looks striking in it. I think one needs both the face and the self confidence to carry off a cut like this. If you are a little nervous, maybe you could go with the spikey top but have it a little longer on the sides (i.e., not quite shaved). Perhaps if you showed a picture to the stylist they would have a better idea of what you mean. Good luck!
KateJackson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateJackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2000 at 3:17pm
Every since I saw this style in a magazine I have wanted to get a servere haircut. At the moment my hair is fairly short, about 3inches and very dark. The style I'd like is shaved nearly bald round the back and high on the sides, graduating up to a crew cut/spikey top with spikey wisps on the forehead. I would like to hear from stylists who have done a similar cut. I have been to various salons and mentioned it but they either seem horrified or just say 'maybe next time when you've thought about it.' I think people will be shocked which also puts me off a bit. If anyone has done very short styles I'd like to know a bit more. Kate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic