Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Can I Get Extra Long Pulling Needles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DesignByDelora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesignByDelora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Can I Get Extra Long Pulling Needles
    Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:17am
I am doing the lock and load micro link extensions and those short needles slow me down. Does anyone know any other site besides hairpiece.com where I can buy the really long lacth hook pulling needles?
Give Love
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 8:54am
WHS-met View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WHS-met Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:00am
We had the same problem and got them made extra long. Check out www.worldhairsystem.com
World Wide Provider of Quality Hair, Supplies, and Education
www.worldhairsystem.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesignByDelora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:56pm
Thanks. I will contact them. I want to try some new techniques but I think I'll need to do them with the longer needles. Anybody ever hear of microchet hair extensions?
Give Love
WHS-met View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WHS-met Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 3:47pm
Hi,
I believe it was Eurolocs who call these kind of links for "Holders" and Hairlocs who calls them "Shells" that came out with the system after them others like microchet. Other again calls them "Coils" or "Micro-cylinders" or "Extend Shells".
It is a Method where I Shaped Hair are attached to a persons hair using these special shaped links, we call the "Tube Links", because they are wider in one end than the other, they are similar to Micro-Links but made of softer metal and they are longer. Be aware of the links made of copper they for some reason can fry your hair, while we haven't had any problems with the Trumpet-Links made of flexible aluminum.
It is a great no adhesive method, but be aware that the person who are attaching your extensions using this method have the proper education or else you can risk breakage of your own hair. 
You can buy The trumpet-Links in many different colors price for about 500: $29.75 at www.worldhairsystem.com

www.worldhairsystem.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesignByDelora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:24pm
Actually that's not what I'm talking about. Microchet is something completely different from microlinks, euro locs etc. It's a system that is similiar in that it uses the same crochet pulling needle but it uses a special thread as well.
Give Love
WHS-met View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WHS-met Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 4:45pm
Hi,
Your right I mistook this system for another, so sorry!
www.worldhairsystem.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic