Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats this color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats this color?
    Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:09am

Hey, Im new here and hope to be around as much as possible.

I was wondering where I could see a hair color chart online or if anyone could tell me whats the best color to describe the color of the hair in the pic attatched? [Right side]
Just to be able to explain it to my hairdresser what color im after as I cant print the pics.
Thanks

Claude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 10:37am
Well seeing a picture is hard to pin point it exactly however from the look of it in Goldwell I'd say she has several colors through her hair I see some 7KG (copper-gold), 7K (copper) & 8K (copper) throughout her hair with some subtle golden blond highlights in there.....probably a 9GB (gold-beige).

Hope that helps ya out.
G'luck
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 7:35pm

Yes thank you that helps a real lot!  and it shouldnt take long to do as my color is rather similer already.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic