Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen Shelton?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dodo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen Shelton?
    Posted: May 26 2000 at 8:45am
Hi there!

Recently I e-mailed aveda for any special oily scalp treatments.They recommended me the Energizing Composition (yes with lots of jojoba oil) to be massaged on the scalp and leave it on up till overnight.Its suppose to work like an oily skin masque where it clarifies the scalp.Unbelieveble right since we are told not to put anything on the scalp.Even Aveda insisted I condition an oily scalp everyday.But anyway, I was wondering what do you think about this since the product is really pricey!And for a firstimer (using something on a scalp) its kinda hard to believe that a few drops will actually be enough for the whole scalp.I was wondering how do you apply the beauty composition on your scalp?Do you use a dropper because I tried using a scalp tonic (for dandruff) and I feel like I'm getting it into the hair instead.I have short cropped hair (longest is like...3 cm!!!:D ) so I guess the part at the nape won't be a problem.I hope you'll give me your opinions.Boy am I really excited about trying this!:D

Take care (and sorry for my bad english! )
L.C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic