Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham's hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eloquent-hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eloquent-hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria Beckham's hair extensions
    Posted: July 06 2006 at 6:19am

Victoria Beckham's hair extensions look fantastic most of the time.  Even people without hair extensions can have a bad hair day.

It's quite funny to think that a few in the press have camped out just to get that one precious shot of what her hair extensions look like underneath.  When it wasn't what they expected the headlines were created to confirm that she was probably going bald!

All hair extensions changes the way the hair sits on the scalp and this does not necessarily translates into hair loss or balding.  However, 'are celebrity hair extensions technicians pandering to commercial demand over professional wisdom'?

I had a look at a couple of the techniques and I have to say that, there are pros and cons to any of them it depends what you want and who is doing it for how much money. 

There are over 28 different hair extension techniques of which I would say that 16 are worth working with. 

It doesn't mean because the celebrities have the most money that they have access to the best advice.  Sometimes I think it's who gets to them first and then they hold on for dear life. 

Hair raising!   Question: would you chance getting your hair done like Victoria's? and how much do you think she spends annually?

Edited by eloquent-hair - July 06 2006 at 6:35am
Eloquent Hair for all your natural hair extensions and professional training.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 9:32am
Victoria Beckham's going bald? Says who?
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 3:26pm
Victoria Beckham I guess is destroying her hair and causing bald areas with the extensions.
She should go back to her attractive short hairstyle she was wearing in her Spice Girl days.

She also looks anorexic.
It is good to be slender, but she looks almost unhealthy. She needs to eat normally.

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 07 2006 at 3:27pm
Brent
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 3:28pm
I have to say that I HATE victorias extensions, I think she looks much better brunnette and above shoulder length...her extensions look like dolls hair and are way too styled. A few pictures have shown victoria with what look to be bald patches...her poor diet and excessive hair extensions can't be doing her hair well i'm not suprised she's balding.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic